PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR YOUR BOOKING ON POSSUM TROT.
CONFIRMED CALL TIMES FOR MONDAY, 10/17/22
FRED BROWN – 3:00 PM
- Adults – Please expect a 12 hour day or longer on set.
- Minors ages 6-9 – Please expect up to an 8 hour day on set.
- Minors ages 9-16 – Please expect up to a 10 hour day on set.
- Please arrive on time! We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than your call time. Your attendance is very important to the scene.
- Please note, COVID-19 testing will take place on the day of filming.
EXTRAS PARKING LOCATION
8073 Bullard Rd.
Dry Branch, GA 31020
- After parking, please report to Extras Holding for check-in. Please check-in with the BG PA Dejoane Bowman.
WARDROBE THAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Please bring multiple outfit options including shoes and accessories.
- Your wardrobe options should include 2-3 plaid shirt options, solid t-shirts (no bright colors or white), preferably overalls or loose worn jeans as a second choice, work boots, AND casual or tennis shoe options, a carhart jacket or lightweight jacket.
- No bright colors and no logos!
- Possum Trot is set in East Texas, small town, mid-working class, country vibe. Click for photo examples – EXAMPLE 1, EXAMPLE 2
- It is mandatory to come hair and make-up camera ready. Your hair and makeup should be done and styled before you arrive to set. Please come with clean, dry, neatly styled hair.
- Your Hair and Makeup should be well done and styled before you arrive to set.
- If you have tattoos, please bring costume options that will cover them (especially if you have multiple and/or tattoo sleeves.)
- Please Note: This is a period piece set in the 1990s and out of respect for the Production, we are requesting that these guidelines be followed.
1. Please come with your foundation on, or if you never wear it, please come bare faced
2. Bring your own compact face powder (if you have one)
3. Do not worry about blush
4. Please bring a non shiny lip gloss or a lip balm (it can be a soft pink, peach or brown), no bright colors or reds
5. No false lashes or lash extensions,
you can use your own mascara on your lashes but no eye liners
6. Brows should be left natural as possible
7. Eyeshadows should be earth tones, no wild, bright, glittery colors
8. Fingernails and toe nails should not be polished, and no gel, fake, acrylic or extra long nails will be accepted
9. Please take out all face piercings, nose rings or studs
10. Please leave all of your jewelry at home
Please Note: Once your looks are set by the Makeup and Hair Team, please refrain from, making any changes to yours appearance
1. The Makeup Dept is responsible for all male facial hair grooming, unless instructed by Extras Casting, please leave your beards, mustaches and sideburns, as they are
2. If you are in the habit of having a clean shaven face, please shave for us before coming to set
3. Please take out any ear, nose or face piercings before you come to set
4. No extra long fingernails or color nail polish
5. Please leave all jewelry at home
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR DIGITAL EXTRAS VOUCHER
- Possum Trot is using the RABS App for your Digital Extras Voucher. The app keeps your data secure and makes sure you get paid. RABS will text you at call, at meals, and at wrap. Before you get to set, please complete your “Payroll Wizard”, aka Digital Voucher, at this link: https://possumtrot.rabs.app/
- It is CRITICAL that you register and complete your RABS “Payroll Wizard” before you arrive to set. The Payroll Wizard is what ensures you are PAID for your work. Please visit the link 12-24 hours before you are scheduled to work to complete your payroll information.
- You will no longer complete your extras voucher paperwork on set. Your voucher should be completed through the app digitally before you arrive to set. You can keep track of your voucher by logging into the app to view your voucher after you have worked.
- For support with RABS and questions visit: BG Support
- The Extras Payroll Company for the film Possum Trot is Sessions Payroll.
- You should receive your check 3-4 weeks from the date that you worked.
- If you have any questions regarding your payment, please email Sharon Monroy at Sessions Payroll Sharon@sessionspayroll.com for all inquiries. You can also call Sessions Payroll at 800-957-4644 and leave a voicemail.
EXTRAS IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND HIRE
- Please bring valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age. Please note, you must be legal to work in the US with a working Social Security number.
- Please review the following list of acceptable documents for identification – ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR I-9
- You must bring the hard copy, original version of any document that you will be using to complete your I-9. You must bring either 1 ORIGINAL HARD COPY item from List A OR 1 ORIGINAL HARD COPY item from List B AND 1 ORIGINAL HARD COPY from List C. Please note, if you are using a document from List A, you must ALSO bring a photocopy of your document that you can turn in with your voucher.
- Example: If you are choosing to use your Driver’s License as a form of identification (List B), you must also bring a document from List C i.e. Social Security Card.
- Example: If you are choosing to use your Passport as a form of identification (List A), that is the only document that you will need to bring. You will need to bring the hard copy of your passport.
- You will NOT be able to work if you do not bring the original hard copy of your identification documents. If you do not bring the original documents you will NOT be able to be signed in and work. All documents must be valid and not expired.
- For minors – In order for the production to properly process your child‘s payment, we ask that you make sure to bring the required identification on the day of filming for filling out the I-9 on your child‘s extras voucher. You will complete the voucher with your CHILD’s information, not your own.
- Acceptable List B Documents for individuals under the age of 18:
School record or report card
Clinic, doctor or hospital record
Day care or nursery school record
- Acceptable List C Documents for individuals under the age of 18:
U.S. Social Security account number card
Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying territory of the United States bearing an official seal
SET RULES AND GUIDELINES
- No weapons, drugs, narcotics, alcohol, or illegal substances are permitted. You cannot bring any illegal items with you. Security is on location and you are subject to be searched at any time.
- You may not bring any additional guests with you.
- Please be courteous to all crew members at all times. It is imperative that you exhibit professionalism and respect towards those working around you while on set.
- No photos will be allowed on or near the premises, taken by camera, laptop, cell phone or any other recordable device.
- Please do not approach any talent while they are working. No autographs may be requested from any of the talent and/or crew.
- Once you have reached the designated extras holding area, you must remain in the area as instructed until you are escorted to set. Please do not wander the premises unattended.
- Please follow all instructions given by the Set PAs.
- Once you are signed in, you are required to stay until wrapped.
- Please come to set having eaten. Meals are not always guaranteed, it depends on the amount of time that you are working on set.
- You may be asked to leave if you do not follow guidelines.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES:
- The posting of any photos and information about POSSUM TROT on social media is strictly prohibited.
- In order to maximize the success of this project, it is also essential for the production to control all publicly known or exposed information about this project, in a carefully controlled fashion.
- We understand that all crew members, cast members, background actors, extras and vendors at every level are proud to be contributing to the creation of this project. Likewise, all visitors to the set must understand the need for confidentiality.
- We ask that you partner with the hard working and dedicated producers and directors to keep all aspects of this production confidential.
- Confidential production information includes, but is not limited to: Scripts, Story lines, Shooting locations, Casting information, Characters, Set & Cast & Prop & Costume Images Budgets, Call Sheets, Audio & Video. It is important to understand that information shared with those outside the production, including friends, family members, and industry associates, even with social media settings limited to “Private Mode,” or “Friends Only” settings, can find their way into the public sector.
- These social media sites include but are not limited to: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, Google Plus +, Deadline.com, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Vine, TMZ, Vimeo, Tumblr, Instagram, OnLocationsVacations.com, Reddit, YouTube, Tiktok
MINOR EXTRAS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Each minor must have one (1) parent/guardian on set at all times. Parents/Guardians are not able to switch out throughout the day. The parent who attended testing the day prior to filming will need to be the one on set until the minor is wrapped.
- If you need to change the parent/guardian that will be on set with the working minor please email email@example.com at least 2 days prior the filming date.
- Please do not bring ANY additional family, friends, or other children to the set. Only the guardian and working minor can be on set.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY BOOKING?
Please email Hylton Casting ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Cancellation” in the subject line of your email and list your first and last name, phone number, the name of the production, and the date that you are cancelling for. We ask that you do your best to give us at least 24 hours notice.
HYLTON CASTING BOOKING POLICY
- Please note, the production and Hylton Casting reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com .
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.