Heels Season 2
Casting Extras 6/6/22
Hylton Casting is currently casting the following extra roles for the TV series Heels Season 2.
Please review the breakdown below for additional details.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Please be advised that prior to working on HEELS SEASON 2, all background cast and stand-ins must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks have elapsed since receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or since receiving a single shot of Johnson & Johnson).
- You must be able to show proof of vaccination status prior to your start date. All vaccination records will be maintained confidentially and securely by production
Interior Gym Scenes
- 25 Gym Patron Extras
- 3 Trainer Extras
- Extras of all genders and ethnicities, ages 18 and older
- Fit, trendy looks. “Yoga Mom” types, Fitness Instructors, Body Builders, etc.
Monday, 6/6/22 (COVID-19 testing required on Friday, 6/3/22)
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside test are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the HEELS Season 2 Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $150/12 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: $37.50 COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date/dates listed above.
Photo Submission Requirements
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and a full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- If you are selected to work as an extra on this series, we will contact you to provide you with all filming details for the date/dates that you are booked to work. Please note, submitting on this page does not guarantee that you will be booked to work, it only places you under consideration.
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
**For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.**