Student Background Actors
TV Series Houston Season 1
Kids & Family Show
- Ages 11-17, all genders, all ethnicities
- Will work in a variety of Middle School scenes – Cafeteria scenes, Library scenes, Classroom scenes, Hallway scenes, and School Dance scenes.
- There will be approximately 50-100 Student Background Actors total working on each date.
- Scenes filming on Thursday, 7/14/22 will be Spring Middle School Dance scenes. Please CLICK HERE for wardrobe photo examples. Please only submit for this date if you own attire appropriate for a Middle School Dance.
- If you have previously been selected as a Core Student for this series, please still submit on this page to provide us with the date/dates that you are available.
Monday, 7/11/22 (COVID-19 Testing required on Friday, 7/8/22)
Tuesday, 7/12/22 (COVID-19 Testing required on Monday, 7/11/22)
Wednesday, 7/13/22 (COVID-19 Testing required on Tuesday, 7/12/22)
Thursday, 7/14/22 (COVID-19 Testing required on Wednesday, 7/13/22)
-You do not need to be available for all filming dates.
COVID-19 Testing Date
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the Houston Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
- PLEASE NOTE, THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN THAT ATTENDS COVID TESTING WITH THE MINOR MUST BE THE SAME PARENT OR GUARDIAN THAT ACCOMPANIES THE MINOR ON THE FILMING DATE. YOU MAY NOT SWAP GUARDIANS AFTER TESTING IS COMPLETE.
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $100/8 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- No facial hair should be present in your photos.
MINOR WORK PERMIT INFORMATION
- The Georgia Department of Labor has implemented an electronic registration system for Minors in Entertainment.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your children is not already registered, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**