Casting Stand-In / Photo Double role
TV Series Houston Season 1
Kids & Family Show
Stand-In / Photo Double Role
Stand-In / Photo Double #9
- All genders
- Height: 5’6 – 5’9
- Weight: 110 – 145 lbs.
- Ages 11-30s
- This role will stand-in / double for a male child actor. The photo double will be used for full body and over the shoulder shots.
- Both minors and adults may submit for this role.
- CLICK HERE to view photo of actor
- If needed, a wig will be provided for this photo double role
- Testing will be required on Thursday, 6/30/22
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the Houston Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $200/8 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot, full length body shot, and two side profile pictures from both the left and right side.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please also upload a video slate of yourself below to be considered for this role. In this video, you should say your first and last name, height and weight, and show your entire body head to toe.
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**