Casting Background Actors for 8/2/22 - 8/5/22
TV Series Houston Season 1
Kids & Family Show
- Mall Patron Background Actors and Food Court Vendor Background Actors
- All genders, all ethnicities, ages 18-70
- There will be a total of approximately 106 background actors working in these scenes.
-You MUST be available for BOTH filming dates.
- Testing will be required on Tuesday, 8/16/22.
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the Houston Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $100/8 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.**