Heels Season 2
Casting Child Photo Double
Photo Double Role
PHOTO DOUBLE – THOMAS
- Caucasian or Hispanic, Any Gender
- Height: 4’8 – 4’11, Weight: 80-110 lbs.
- Ages 9-14
- CLICK HERE for photos of the actor you would be doubling
- Brown hair preferred
- Will be doubling a child actor
- Must be comfortable with changes to your hair cut / color to match the actor if needed
- Testing will be required the day prior to your work date.
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the HEELS Season 2 Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Please be advised that prior to working on HEELS SEASON 2, all background ages 5 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks have elapsed since receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or since receiving a single shot of Johnson & Johnson).
- The parent/guardian of any child cast must also be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks have elapsed since receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or since receiving a single shot of Johnson & Johnson).
- You must be able to show proof of vaccination status prior to your start date. All vaccination records will be maintained confidentially and securely by production.
Atlanta, GA and/or Palmetto, GA
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $200/8 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
Gas bump: If filming is in Palmetto, GA, you will also receive a $10 Gas Bump
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date.
- Minors ages 9 years – 16 years old may be on set up to 10 hours each day.
Minor Work Permit Information
- The Georgia Department of Labor has implemented an electronic registration system for Minors in Entertainment.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your children is not already registered, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
Identification Documents Required for Children to Work
- If your child is selected to work as an extra, on the day that they work as an extra you must bring the appropriate forms of identification for your child for their payment.
- Please review the following link for the necessary identification documents for minors that you must bring: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/complete-correct-form-i-9/complete-section-1-employee-information-and-verification/minors
- For E-Verify purposes, all minors must present a List A document or List B AND List C documents.
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc. PLEASE ATTACH A CURRENT SELFIE TAKEN FROM A CAMERA PHONE.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot, full length body shot, and two side profile pictures from both the left and right side.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please also upload a video slate of yourself below to be considered for this role. In this video, you should say your first and last name, height and weight, and show your entire body head to toe.
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at.**
**For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.**