Heels Season 2
COVID-19 Testing and Health and Safety Information - Blackhall East
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING THE COVID-19 TESTING AND HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BOOKING ON THE STARZ TV SERIES HEELS SEASON 2.
Please refer to your email as to the specific testing dates that will be required.
Wednesday, June 8, 2022: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive late, you will not be tested.
- You may arrive any time within this testing time frame.
Blackhall Studios East
3475 International Park Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
- Please enter through the front gate and inform security of your first and last name and that you are a background actor for Heels Season 2. Follow the signage and park your car in front of Warehouse A in spaces P1 and P2. You will need to walk up to the testing location. Please wear a mask at all times.
- Please click this link to view map: BG Testing Map.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE AND ARE UNABLE TO BE TESTED, YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED.
- Please make sure you wear a mask and have it on at all times.
- This will be a nasal COVID-19 PCR Test. This process should take approximately 15 minutes.
- Please bring a valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the Heels Season 2 Health and Safety team.
- We will contact you directly if you are NOT approved to work by the Heels S2 Health and Safety Unit.
- You will receive an additional quarter check rate bump added to your extras voucher on the day that you work to compensate you for the testing.
- Please note, you will receive the testing bump for each testing date you are required to attend (outside of a work date).
- If you do not attend your booking as an extra on the filming date, you will not receive this compensation.
- Your test results will be emailed to you from the testing lab.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
- Lionsgate requires all background actors working on this production to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before they are cleared to work.
- If you have not already done so. please use the link below to upload your vaccination information – http://crbn.link/5we76
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.**
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY COVID-19 TEST
- Please note, Hylton Casting needs to know ASAP if you need to cancel your booking and COVID-19 testing as the production has requested a specific number of extras to be tested. Your attendance and participation is extremely important.
- Please do not cancel the day of your testing as this does not provide us enough time to cast a replacement background actor.
- Please email Hylton Casting ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Cancellation” in the subject line of your email and list your first and last name, phone number, the name of the production, and the date that you are cancelling for. We ask that you do your best to give us at least 24 hours notice.