the ms. pat show - casting children background actors
Hylton Casting is currently casting children ages 5-12 to work on the TV Series The Ms. Pat Show in interior Mall scenes set during Christmas-time for a magical Christmas episode!
BET+ TV Series The Ms. Pat Show
Director: Debbie Allen
10 Mall Children Background Actors
- Extras of all genders and ethnicities, ages 5-12
- Will work in interior Mall scenes taking place during Christmas-time! This is a very fun, magical Christmas episode. Kids will be in line to take photos with Santa.
- There will be approximately 45 extras total working in these scenes.
- Parents may work as extras with their children in these scenes.
- You must be available for BOTH filming dates for continuity purposes.
- Please note, filming on Thursday will take place in front of a live studio audience!
- Minors ages 5-6 – You may be on set up to 6 hours each day.
- Minors ages 6-9 – You may be on set up to 8 hours each day.
- Minors ages 9-16 – You may be on set up to 10 hours each day.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming dates listed above.
COVID-19 Testing Date
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by The Ms. Pat Show Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $88/8 hrs ($11/hour, you are guaranteed 8 hours, with applicable overtime)
- COVID-19 testing bumps: $22 COVID-19 Testing Bump
MINOR WORK PERMIT INFORMATION
- The Georgia Department of Labor has implemented an electronic registration system for Minors in Entertainment.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your children is not already registered, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
**For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.**