THE SLUMBER PARTY
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR YOUR BOOKING ON THE DISNEY+ FILM THE SLUMBER PARTY.
CONFIRMED CALL TIMES FOR Thursday, 11/10/2022
COUPLE ON PORCH – 7:00 AM
NEIGHBORS – 7:00 AM
- Please expect a 12 hour day or longer on set.
- Please arrive on time! We recommend that you arrive 10-15 minutes earlier than your call time. Your attendance is very important to the scene.
BACKGROUND ACTORS PARKING LOCATION
Briarcliff Woods Beach Club
1830 Morris Landers Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
- Please follow the signs marked FRESHMEN to Extras Parking.
- After parking, please report to Extras Holding and sign in with the BG PA.
WARDROBE THAT YOU NEED TO BRING
COUPLE ON PORCH and NEIGHBORS
- Please bring at least 3-4 complete outfit options including underwear, socks, shoes, jewelry, and accessories.
- Please note there should be no logos, bright white, kelly green, grass green, dark grey, dark red or neon colors.
- Please bring all clothes hung on hangers.
- CLICK HERE for photo examples.
- It is mandatory to come hair and make-up camera ready. Your hair and makeup should be done and styled before you arrive to set. Please come with clean, dry, neatly styled hair.
- Your Hair and Makeup should be well done and styled before you arrive to set.
- Avoid any extreme hairstyles (i.e. mohawks) and avoid bright or unnatural hair colors.
- If you have tattoos, please bring costume options that will cover them (especially if you have multiple and/or tattoo sleeves.)
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR DIGITAL BACKGROUND ACTOR VOUCHER
- All background actors will complete a digital background actor voucher for payment on this production. Please follow the link to sign up https://portal.epicset.com//Views/SignUp?q=jbqrvBwPydAqdeLUDmGV4w%3d%3d
- Please complete your paperwork digitally BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO WORK.
- You will receive an activation link coming from epicset and with the subject “EPIC Account Activation”.
- Please use the email address that you listed in your submission for this production. The email that you register with EPIC must be the SAME email that you listed on your submission.
Every user must have a unique email address (please do not use the same email address for more than one person even if there are several family members on a production).
background actors PAYROLL INFORMATION
- The background actors payroll company for The Slumber Party is Elevate Payroll.
- You should receive your check 3-4 weeks from the date that you worked. If after 4 weeks your check has not arrived, please call Elevate Payroll at (505) 888-9400 between 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM MST one hour behind CST. You may also email info@
background actors IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND HIRE
- Please bring valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age. Please note, you must be legal to work in the US with a working Social Security number.
- Please review the following list of acceptable documents for identification – ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR I-9
- You must bring the hard copy, original version of any document that you will be using to complete your I-9. You must bring either 1 ORIGINAL HARD COPY item from List A OR 1 ORIGINAL HARD COPY item from List B AND 1 ORIGINAL HARD COPY from List C. Please note, if you are using a document from List A, you must ALSO bring a photocopy of your document that you can turn in with your voucher.
- Example: If you are choosing to use your Driver’s License as a form of identification (List B), you must also bring a document from List C i.e. Social Security Card.
- Example: If you are choosing to use your Passport as a form of identification (List A), that is the only document that you will need to bring. You will need to bring the hard copy of your passport.
- You will NOT be able to work if you do not bring the original hard copy of your identification documents. If you do not bring the original documents you will NOT be able to be signed in and work. All documents must be valid and not expired.
- For minors – In order for the production to properly process your child‘s payment, we ask that you make sure to bring the required identification on the day of filming for filling out the I-9 on your child‘s background actors voucher. You will complete the voucher with your CHILD’s information, not your own.
- Acceptable List B Documents for individuals under the age of 18:
School record or report card
Clinic, doctor or hospital record
Day care or nursery school record
- Acceptable List C Documents for individuals under the age of 18:
U.S. Social Security account number card
Original or certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority or outlying territory of the United States bearing an official seal
SET RULES AND GUIDELINES
- No weapons, drugs, narcotics, alcohol, or illegal substances are permitted. You cannot bring any illegal items with you. Security is on location and you are subject to be searched at any time.
- You may not bring any additional guests with you.
- Please be courteous to all crew members at all times. It is imperative that you exhibit professionalism and respect towards those working around you while on set.
- No photos will be allowed on or near the premises, taken by camera, laptop, cell phone or any other recordable device.
- Please do not approach any talent while they are working. No autographs may be requested from any of the talent and/or crew.
- Once you have reached the designated background actors holding area, you must remain in the area as instructed until you are escorted to set. Please do not wander the premises unattended.
- Please follow all instructions given by the Set PAs.
- Once you are signed in, you are required to stay until wrapped.
- Please come to set having eaten. Meals are not always guaranteed, it depends on the amount of time that you are working on set.
- You may be asked to leave if you do not follow guidelines.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES:
- The posting of any photos and information about THE SLUMBER PARTY on social media is strictly prohibited.
- In order to maximize the success of this project, it is also essential for the production to control all publicly known or exposed information about this project, in a carefully controlled fashion.
- We understand that all crew members, cast members, background actors, extras and vendors at every level are proud to be contributing to the creation of this project. Likewise, all visitors to the set must understand the need for confidentiality.
- We ask that you partner with the hard working and dedicated producers and directors to keep all aspects of this production confidential.
- Confidential production information includes, but is not limited to: Scripts, Story lines, Shooting locations, Casting information, Characters, Set & Cast & Prop & Costume Images Budgets, Call Sheets, Audio & Video. It is important to understand that information shared with those outside the production, including friends, family members, and industry associates, even with social media settings limited to “Private Mode,” or “Friends Only” settings, can find their way into the public sector.
- These social media sites include but are not limited to: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Flickr, Google Plus +, Deadline.com, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Vine, TMZ, Vimeo, Tumblr, Instagram, OnLocationsVacations.com, Reddit, YouTube, Tiktok
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY BOOKING?
Please email Hylton Casting ASAP at email@example.com. Please put “Cancellation” in the subject line of your email and list your first and last name, phone number, the name of the production, and the date that you are cancelling for. We ask that you do your best to give us at least 24 hours notice.
HYLTON CASTING BOOKING POLICY
- Please note, the production (Slumber Party TV, LLC) and Hylton Casting reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- For all background actors that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook background actors to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of background actors for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional background actors will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Background actors that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.