THE SLUMBER PARTY
COVID-19 Testing and Health and Safety Information
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING THE COVID-19 TESTING AND HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BOOKING ON THE SLUMBER PARTY.
TESTING date and time
7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive late, you will not be tested.
- You may arrive any time within this testing time frame.
1385 Collier Road, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
- Please complete the following Kameo link to register for your test. You must complete this BEFORE you test: https://app.kameo.co/passport/signup?productionId=1314
- Your test results will be imported in the Kameo portal available for you to view.
- You will be contacted directly if you are NOT approved to work by The Slumber Party Health and Safety team.
VACCINATION CARD INSTRUCTIONS
- This production requires you to send your vaccination card prior to COVID testing. Please email an image of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT LINE: [Your First and Last Name] – The Slumber Party – Vaccination Card.
- Please only email your card to this email address. You do not need to upload your vaccination card to the Kameo link listed above.
- Please make sure you wear a mask and have it on at all times.
- This will be a nasal COVID-19 Test. This process should take approximately 30 minutes.
- Please bring a valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by The Slumber Party Health and Safety team.
- You will receive a quarter check rate testing bump added to your voucher on the date that you work.
- If you do not attend your booking on the filming date, you will not receive this compensation.
**Please note, the production (Slumber Party TV, LLC) and Hylton Casting reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.**
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY COVID-19 TEST
- Please note, Hylton Casting needs to know ASAP if you need to cancel your booking and COVID-19 testing as the production has requested a specific number of extras to be tested. Your attendance and participation is extremely important.
- Please do not cancel the day of your testing as this does not provide us enough time to cast a replacement background actor.
- Please email Hylton Casting ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Cancellation” in the subject line of your email and list your first and last name, phone number, the name of the production, and the date that you are cancelling for. We ask that you do your best to give us at least 24 hours notice.