ZOLTAR SEASON 2
Casting SPECIALTY BACKGROUND ROLE
- Zoltar Season 2
- Major Streaming Service / Skydance Television / Studio Dragon
SPECIALTY BACKGROUND ROLE
- Male, any ethnicity, ages 18-30s
- Must wear a size 10 shoe
- Must have energy, be physically fit, and be able to perform as a mascot in full mascot costume for long periods of time
- This role will work in exterior Parade scenes with approximately 350 total background actors.
- Must be able to attend a mandatory fitting on Wednesday, 04/12/2023
- You must be available to attend a mandatory wardrobe fitting for this role on Wednesday, 04/12/2023 in Atlanta, GA.
- You will be COVID tested immediately prior to your fitting on the same day.
- Please be prepared to stay up to 2 hours for the fitting.
- COVID-19 testing will be required on Friday, 04/21/2023 AND Friday, 04/28/2023 in Peachtree Corners, GA from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. You may test any time within this time frame.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
TENTATIVE FILMING DATES
- Please note, these dates are subject to change. Please only submit if you have an open and flexible schedule.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each day.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date listed above.
- If you are cast for this role, you must be available for ALL required dates.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $250/12 hrs each day (This is a flat rate for 12 hours. After the 12 hours, you will receive overtime of time-and-a-half.)
- COVID-19 testing bumps: $25 COVID-19 Testing Bump for any testing outside of a work date.
- Wardrobe Fitting bumps: Quarter check rate ($62.50) Wardrobe Fitting Bump for attending a wardrobe fitting.
- Gas Bump: Gas bump of $25 roundtrip for each filming date in Loganville, GA.
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Zoltar, Season 2 – TBDP2, LLC reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.