CASTING EXPERIENCED SINGERS 2/8/23
- Series for major streaming service
- All genders and ethnicities, ages 18+
- Must be able to lip sync on camera. Must have singing experience.
- You would be provided with music the day of filming. During filming, you will mouth along to a pre-recorded track. You will not actually be singing.
- This role will work in interior restaurant scenes.
Wednesday, 2/8/23 (COVID-19 Testing required on Tuesday, 2/7/23)
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date listed above.
- COVID-19 testing will be required on Tuesday, 2/7/23 in Atlanta, GA from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (you may arrive any time within this time frame.)
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
- SAG scale rate: $859/8 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bump: $250 COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing required outside of a work date)
PHOTO AND VIDEO SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please note, it is mandatory that you submit a video slate to be considered for this role. In this video, you should say your first and last name, height and weight, and show your entire body head to toe. Please do not complete the submission form below until you have your slate.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production First Kingdom Productions, LLC. reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.