COVID-19 Testing and Health and Safety Information - RAPID LLC
- Please refer to your email as to the specific testing date that will be required.
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- You may arrive any time within this time frame.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE AND ARE UNABLE TO BE TESTED, YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED
2751 Buford Hwy. NE – Conference Room 707
Atlanta, GA 30324
- This will be a walk up PCR test. After you arrive, please head inside to Conference Room 707.
- When you arrive please inform them that you are there for Background Covid testing for Average Joe.
- If you have any issues finding the location, please contact Corey Sapp with Rapid LLC at 678-995-4131.
- Click the following links for photos of the location – PHOTO 1, PHOTO 2, PHOTO 3, PHOTO 4
- Please make sure you wear a mask and have it on at all times.
- This will be a nasal COVID-19 Test. This process should take approximately 15 minutes.
- Please bring a valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the Average Joe Health and Safety team.
- You will receive a quarter check rate testing bump added to your voucher on the date that you work.
- If you do not attend your booking on the filming date, you will not receive this compensation.
- Your test results will be emailed to you from the testing lab.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY COVID-19 TEST
- Please note, Hylton Casting needs to know ASAP if you need to cancel your booking and COVID-19 testing as the production has requested a specific number of extras to be tested. Your attendance and participation is extremely important.
- Please do not cancel the day of your testing as this does not provide us enough time to cast a replacement background actor.
- Please email Hylton Casting ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Cancellation” in the subject line of your email and list your first and last name, phone number, the name of the production, and the date that you are cancelling for. We ask that you do your best to give us at least 24 hours notice.
Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.