Heels Season 2
Hylton Casting is currently casting the following stand-in roles for the TV series Heels Season 2.
Please review the breakdown below for additional details.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Please be advised that prior to working on HEELS SEASON 2, all background cast and stand-ins must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks have elapsed since receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or since receiving a single shot of Johnson & Johnson).
- You must be able to show proof of vaccination status prior to your start date. All vaccination records will be maintained confidentially and securely by production
- Caucasian Men, Height: 5’11 – 6’5, ages 18-50
- Caucasian Female, Height: 5’9 – 5’11, ages 18-50
- Caucasian or Hispanic Female, Height: 5’0 – 5’3, ages 18-40
- African American or Mixed Ethnicity Female, Height: 5’7 – 5’9, ages 18-40
- Caucasian, any gender, Height: 4’5 – 5’1, ages 18-50. This role will stand-in for a child actor.
- African American, any gender, Height: 4’5 – 5’1, ages 18-50. This role will stand-in for a child actor.
You must have an open and flexible schedule for the dates listed below. You may not be needed for all dates.
Thursday, 6/2/22 (COVID-19 testing required on Wednesday, 6/1/22)
Friday, 6/3/22 (COVID-19 testing required on Thursday, 6/2/22)
Monday, 6/6/22 (COVID-19 testing required on Friday, 6/3/22)
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside test are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the HEELS Season 2 Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Thursday, 6/2/22 – Palmetto, GA ($10 Gas Bump will be provided)
Friday, 6/3/22 – Atlanta, GA
Monday, 6/6/22 – Atlanta, GA
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $175/12 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- Please note, filming on Thursday 6/2/22 and Friday, 6/3/22 is expected to have afternoon call times with filming through the night into early the next morning.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date/dates listed above.
Photo Submission Requirements
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot, full length body shot, and two side profile pictures from both the left and right side.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- If you are selected to work as a stand-in, we will contact you to provide you with all filming details for the date/dates that you are booked to work. Please note, submitting on this page does not guarantee that you will be booked to work as a stand-in, it only places you under consideration.
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.**