STUDIO AUDIENCE MEMBERS FOR DIVORCE COURT SEASON 26
Apply now to be in the audience for Divorce Court - Season 26! Be part of the excitement, laughter, and courtroom drama!
- DIVORCE COURT – Season 26
- DIVORCE COURT is the longest-running program in the legal courtroom genre, and of the shows now airing in the genre, is the oldest. Divorce Court is an arbitration-based reality court show. The program is nontraditional within the judicial genre as it only resolves the disputes of couples facing the end of their relationship. It has been presided over by many television personalities, currently Judge Star Jones.
- Tapings will take place from February – May 2024.
- Audience members should be prepared to stay for 11 hours which will consist of approximately 8 show cases.
- Atlanta, GA
RATE IF HIRED
- Audience members will receive a rate of $100/11 hours for participating in the audience.
- You must be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident of the U.S., ages 18 or older, to participate.
AUDIENCE SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- Please complete the submission form below to be considered to be a part of the studio audience.
- After you have submitted, you will receive additional emails from Hylton Casting to check your availability for specific taping dates. There is no guarantee of a booking once you submit.