HEELS SEASON 2
Casting Specialty Wrestler Background actors 6/9/22 - 6/10/22
Interior / Exterior Mansion Party Scenes
- 5 Specialty Wrestler Background Actors
- Men of all ethnicities, ages 18-40. Must have an athletic build.
- These scenes will depict a wild party packed with Miami-vibes partygoers taking place at a mansion.
- All extras should be prepared for atmosphere smoke in these scenes.
- There will be approximately 300 extras total working in these scenes.
- No wrestling will be required. You will only be working in party scenes.
Thursday, 6/9/22 AND Friday, 6/10/22 (COVID-19 testing required on Wednesday, 6/8/22)
- You must be available for BOTH filming dates for continuity purposes.
- Please note, this is expected to be an afternoon call time with filming through the night into early the following morning on both dates.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date/dates listed above.
- A wardrobe fitting will also be required on Tuesday, 6/7/22. COVID-19 testing will be required for the fitting on Monday, 6/6/22.
- Testing is located in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside test are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the HEELS Season 2 Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Please be advised that prior to working on HEELS SEASON 2, all background cast and stand-ins must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks have elapsed since receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or since receiving a single shot of Johnson & Johnson).
- You must be able to show proof of vaccination status prior to your start date. All vaccination records will be maintained confidentially and securely by production
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $200/8 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bumps: $30 COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- Gas Bump: $10 Gas Bump for travel roundtrip to Palmetto, GA
- Wardrobe Fitting: $40 Wardrobe Fitting Bump if you are selected to attend a fitting
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.**
**For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.**