We are looking forward to working with you as a background actor on the feature film Possum Trot in Macon, GA! Please see below the submission details required for you to work as a background actor on this film. We ask that everyone please submit this information by the deadline of Wednesday, 11/23/22.
ADULT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Please complete the submission form below for each working adult.
MINOR SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Please complete the submission form below for each working minor.
- Your child must also be registered with the GA Dept. Of Labor Minors in Entertainment and have a valid Certification Certificate Number.
- Please only complete the submission form below once you have received a valid Certification Certificate Number from the GA Dept. of Labor.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your child is not already registered with the GA Dept. of Labor, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
- This process can take up to several days and if your child does not have a registration number, they will not be able to work.
Rate and IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND HIRE
- Each background actor will receive a flat rate of $100 for 8 hrs on each filming date.
- Background actors are paid via check. You will receive your payment approximately 4-5 weeks from the date that you work.
- You will be required to bring a valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age to complete your digital extras voucher for payment. Please note, you must be legal to work in the US with a working Social Security number.
- Please review the following list of acceptable documents for identification for both adults and minors – ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR I-9
- After you have submitted your information, we will email you in the coming weeks all additional details regarding your background role.
- If you have any questions, do not hesistate to call Heather or Emily with Hylton Casting at 404-963-1105.