- Feature Film POSSUM TROT – from Executive Producers Stephen Curry and Letitia Wright
- Based on a true story. A film to reverse the foster crisis. POSSUM TROT is more than a film; it is the launch of a movement designed to ignite change in the child welfare system.
- All genders, all ethnicities, all heights, ages 18+
- We will be casting a group of stand-ins to work throughout the run of the production. You may not be needed all filming dates, but should have a flexible schedule.
- You must have an open and flexible schedule for the duration of filming October – December 2022. This production films on a Tuesday-Saturday schedule.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each day that you are booked.
- COVID-19 testing will take place on the day of filming.
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $175/8 hrs
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot, full length body shot, and two side profile pictures from both the left and right side.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please also upload a video slate of yourself below to be considered for this role. In this video, you should say your first and last name, height and weight, and show your entire body head to toe.
**Please note, the production and Hylton Casting reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**