Casting Background Actors for 10/13/22
Feature Film POSSUM TROT – from Executive Producers Stephen Curry and Letitia Wright
Based on a true story. A film to reverse the foster crisis. POSSUM TROT is more than a film; it is the launch of a movement designed to ignite change in the child welfare system.
- 13 Student Background Actors – All genders, all ethnicities, ages 11-17
- 5 Parent Background Actors – All genders, all ethnicities, ages 30s-50s
- Adults – You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set.
- Minors – You must be available for up to a 10 filming day on set.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date/dates listed above.
- Testing is located in ______.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the Possum Trot Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
Background performer services: $100/8 hrs
COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
MINOR WORK PERMIT INFORMATION
- The Georgia Department of Labor has implemented an electronic registration system for Minors in Entertainment.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your child is not already registered, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
**Please note, the production and Hylton Casting reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**