THE SLUMBER PARTY
- Film for Disney+
- The Slumber Party depicts the hilarious aftermath of a sleepover birthday party hypnotism gone wrong as best friends Megan and Paige, along with soon-to-be step-sister Veronica, wake up with absolutely no memory of the night before.
ANNA MARIA, PAIGE, AND PENNY STAND-INS
- All ethnicities, Female, Height: 4’5 – 5’3
MRS. GUERRERO STAND-IN
- Hispanic, Caucasian, or Asian Female, Height: 5’3 – 5’6
- African American Female, Height: 5’3 – 5’6
- African American Male, Height: 6’1 – 6’4
You must have an open and flexible schedule for the duration of filming 10/31/22 – 11/12/22.
- COVID-19 testing will be required the day before you work in Norcross, GA.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each date that you are booked.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming dates listed above.
Atlanta, GA and surrounding areas
- COVID-19 testing will be required the day before you are scheduled to work.
- Testing is located in Norcross, GA from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM. You may test any time within this time frame.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
- Please be advised that prior to working on THE SLUMBER PARTY, all background cast and stand-ins must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks have elapsed since receiving the 2nd dose of Pfizer or Moderna, or since receiving a single shot of Johnson & Johnson).
- You must be able to show proof of vaccination status prior to your start date. All vaccination records will be maintained confidentially and securely by production
- PLEASE NOTE, THIS PRODUCTION REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A BOOSTER DOSE. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE BOOSTER.
Rate if Hired
- Stand-In performer services: $175/12 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
**Please note, the production (Slumber Party TV, LLC) and Hylton Casting reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.**