CASTING DJ FOR 2/13/23
- Kingdom Business Season 2
- Series for BET+
- Behind-the-scenes look into the world of the gospel music industry and all of the conflict and secrets that come with money, fame and success.
EXPERIENCED DJ WITH EQUIPMENT
- Any gender, any ethnicity, ages 20s-50s
- Must be an experienced DJ with your own DJ equipment
- This role will work in interior Private Party scenes. In the script, these scenes are described as taking place in a luxury home where well-connected, powerful men are socializing and discreetly engaging with female escorts. There will be 24 total background actors in these scenes that will be handpicked by the Director and Producers of this episode. The background actors in these scenes must be comfortable with the nature of these scenes.
Monday, 02/13/2023 (COVID-19 Testing required on Friday, 02/10/2023)
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming date listed above.
- COVID-19 testing will be required on Friday, 02/10/2023 in Atlanta, GA from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (you may arrive any time within this time frame.)
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $175/8 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bumps: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- Equipment Bump: $250 equipment bump (for all equipment, not including speakers)
$400 equipment bump (for all equipment, if asked to bring speakers)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- Please make sure to include a photo of DJ equipment setup.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production First Kingdom Productions, LLC. reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.