ZOLTAR SEASON 2
casting Background actors for 3/29/23 - 4/3/23
- Zoltar Season 2
- Major Streaming Service / Skydance Television / Studio Dragon
INTERIOR SCHOOL GYMNASIUM SCENES – SCHOOL PLAY SCENES
School Play Audience Members (Students, Parents, and Teacher Types)
Concession Stand Students
- All genders and ethnicities, ages 18+
- These scenes will depict a high school drama production with the principal actors of the series.
- There will be approximately 230 total background actors working in these scenes.
- Background actors will be seated in bleachers in a High School Gymnasium.
- You do not need to be available for all filming dates. Please note, you may not be booked for all dates.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each date that you are booked.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the dates listed above.
- COVID-19 testing will be required the weekday before you are scheduled to work.
- Testing will take place in Peachtree Corners, GA from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. You may test any time within this time frame.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $80/8 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bumps: $25 COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Zoltar, Season 2 – TBDP2, LLC reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.