ZOLTAR SEASON 2
Casting CHILDREN AND TEENS FOR PARADE SCENES
- Zoltar Season 2
- Major Streaming Service / Skydance Television / Studio Dragon
60 Children and Teen Parade-Goers
- All genders, all ethnicities, ages 6-15
- This role will work in exterior Parade scenes with approximately 350 total background actors.
- The season for these scenes will be Winter. Please click the following link for wardrobe examples that children will be required to bring and wear in these scenes – WARDROBE EXAMPLES
- Both the minor and the parent/guardian that will be on set with the working minor must COVID test.
- COVID-19 testing will be required the day before you are scheduled to work in Peachtree Corners, GA from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
- You do not need to be available for all work dates. You may select the dates that you are available on the submission form below.
- Minors ages 6-9 – Must be available for up to an 8 hour day on set each date.
- Minors ages 9-15 – Must be available for up to a 10 hour day on set each date.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming dates listed above.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $80/8 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bumps: $25 COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- The COVID testing bump is only provided for the working minor, not the parent / guardian.
- Gas Bump: $25 Gas Bump for work dates in Loganville, GA
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
MINOR BACKGROUND ACTORS - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Please complete the submission form below for each working minor.
- Your child must also be registered with the GA Dept. Of Labor Minors in Entertainment and have a valid Certification Certificate Number.
- Please only complete the submission form below once you have received a valid Certification Certificate Number from the GA Dept. of Labor.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your child is not already registered with the GA Dept. of Labor, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
- This process can take up to several days and if your child does not have a registration number, they will not be able to work.
- Each minor must have 1 parent / legal guardian on set with them at all times. Parents/Guardians are not able to switch out throughout the day. The parent who attended testing the day prior to filming will need to be the same on set until the minor is wrapped.
- The parent / legal guardian on set with the minor cannot work on camera in these scenes. They are to serve on set as the guardian to the working minor.
- Please do not bring ANY additional family, friends, or other children to the set. Only the guardian and working minor can be on set.
- On the weekdays that the minor is scheduled to work, it will be mandatory to bring school materials as they will be schooled on set with a Studio Teacher.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Zoltar, Season 2 – TBDP2, LLC reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.