MINOR BACKGROUND ACTORS 1/27/23
Please see below the submission details required for your child to work as a background actor on the TV Series Average Joes Season 1.
We ask that everyone please submit this information by the deadline of Friday, 1/20/23.
MINOR SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Please complete the submission form below for each working minor.
- Your child must also be registered with the GA Dept. Of Labor Minors in Entertainment and have a valid Certification Certificate Number.
- Please only complete the submission form below once you have received a valid Certification Certificate Number from the GA Dept. of Labor.
- All children under the age of 18 years in the entertainment industry in GA are subject to the GA Dept of Labor’s rules concerning minors in entertainment. A representative of the minor must register the minor with the GA Dept of Labor prior to performing in GA.
- If your child is not already registered with the GA Dept. of Labor, please visit the following link to register: https://www.dol.state.ga.us/public/es/mie/minor/login
- This process can take up to several days and if your child does not have a registration number, they will not be able to work.
- Each minor must have one (1) parent/guardian on set at all times. Parents/Guardians are not able to switch out throughout the day. The parent who attends COVID-19 testing will need to be the same parent on set with the working minor on the filming date.
- If you need to change the parent/guardian that will be on set with the working minor please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days prior the filming date.
- Please do not bring ANY additional family, friends, or other children to the set. Only the guardian and working minor can be on set.
- COVID-19 testing will be required on Thursday, 1/26/23 in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate and IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND HIRE
- Each background actor will receive the rate of $130/10 hrs plus a COVID-19 testing bump of a quarter check rate ($32.50) for any testing outside of a work date.
- Background actors are paid via check. The check will be issued in the working minor’s name. They will receive payment approximately 4-5 weeks from the date that you work.
- The working minor will be required to bring a valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age to complete their digital extras voucher for payment. Please note, they must be legal to work in the US with a working Social Security number.
- Please review the following list of acceptable documents for identification for minors – ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR I-9
- After you have submitted your information, we will email you in the coming weeks all additional details regarding your child’s background role.
- We ask that everyone please submit this information by the deadline of Friday, 1/20/23.
- If you have any questions, please call Hylton Casting at 404-963-1105 or email us at email@example.com.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Average Joe S1, Rogue Joe Productions, LLC reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please select a valid form