The Ms. Pat Show
COVID-19 Testing and Health and Safety Information
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING THE COVID-19 TESTING AND HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR BOOKING ON THE TV SERIES THE MS. PAT SHOW.
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive late, you will not be tested.
- You may arrive any time within this testing time frame.
2751 Buford Hwy. NE – Conference Room 707
Atlanta, GA 30324
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. IF YOU ARE LATE AND ARE UNABLE TO BE TESTED, YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED.
- This will be a walk up PCR test. After you arrive, please head inside to Conference Room 707.
- Please wear a mask at all times. Please inform them that you are there for Background Covid testing for The Ms. Pat Show.
- If you have any issues finding the location, please contact Corey Sapp with Rapid LLC at 678-995-4131.
- Click the following links for photos of the location – PHOTO 1, PHOTO 2, PHOTO 3, PHOTO 4
- Please make sure you wear a mask and have it on at all times.
- This will be a nasal COVID-19 PCR Test. This process should take approximately 15 minutes.
- Please bring a valid Government issued photo ID with proof of age.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by The Ms. Pat Show Health and Safety team.
- The Health and Safety Team will only contact you If you are NOT approved to work. You will be contacted by a staff member of The Ms. Pat Show Health and Safety Unit.
- You will receive an additional bump of $22 added to your extras voucher on the day that you work to compensate you for the testing.
- Please note, you will receive the testing bump for each testing date you are required to attend (outside of a work date).
- If you do not attend your booking as an extra on the filming date, you will not receive this compensation.
- Your test results will be emailed to you from the testing lab.
COVID-19 PREVENTION TRAINING COURSE
- VIACOM has Covid protocols in place in order to keep up safe throughout our time on The Ms. Pat Show.
- Please complete ALL required online courses on this link BEFORE arriving for your COVID TEST – http://ehs.viacomcbs.com/
- Please make sure to watch the whole video and a certificate will be emailed to you upon completion.
- Please take a screenshot of your completed certificate for your records.
**Please note, the production reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IF I HAVE TO CANCEL MY COVID-19 TEST
- Please note, Hylton Casting needs to know ASAP if you need to cancel your booking and COVID-19 testing as the production has requested a specific number of extras to be tested. Your attendance and participation is extremely important.
- Please do not cancel the day of your testing as this does not provide us enough time to cast a replacement background actor.
- Please email Hylton Casting ASAP at email@example.com. Please put “Cancellation” in the subject line of your email and list your first and last name, phone number, the name of the production, and the date that you are cancelling for. We ask that you do your best to give us at least 24 hours notice.