CASTING STAND-INS FOR PEEP SHOW PILOT
Thank you for your interest in working as a stand-in. A stand-in for film and television is a person who substitutes for the actor before filming, for technical purposes such as lighting and camera setup. Stand-ins are helpful in the initial processes of film and television production. We are seeking stand-ins with experience. Please do not submit if you have not worked as a stand-in before on a film or television production. CLICK HERE for to view a How-To Guide for Stand-In work.
- Peep Show – Pilot
- Pilot Episode for FX
CAST MEMBER #1 Stand-In
- Caucasian female, ages 30s-50s
- Height: 5’8-5’10
CAST MEMBER #2 Stand-In
- Black Female, ages 18-30s
- Height: 5’2-5’5
Camera Test Date
- Must be available to work as a stand-in during a Camera Test on Wednesday, 4/19/23.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability.
- You will arrive early on Wednesday, 4/19/23 to COVID test to clear you for your work date.
- Filming will take place from Thursday, 4/20/23 – Thursday, 4/27/23. You may not be needed to work every date, but you must have an open and flexible schedule for this period of dates.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each date that you are booked.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming dates listed above.
Atlanta, GA, and surrounding areas.
- COVID-19 testing will be required the day before you are scheduled to work in Atlanta, GA.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
- Stand-In performer services: $175/12 hrs
- COVID-19 testing bump: Quarter check rate COVID-19 Testing Bump (for any testing outside of a work date)
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot, full length body shot, and two side profile pictures from both the left and right side.
- Do not submit photos with snapchat filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please also upload a video slate of yourself below to be considered for this role. In this video, you should say your first and last name, height and weight, and show your entire body head to toe.
Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Minim Productions, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.