ZOLTAR SEASON 2
Casting SPECIALTY BACKGROUND ROLE
- Zoltar Season 2
- Major Streaming Service / Skydance Television / Studio Dragon
SPECIALTY BACKGROUND ROLE
3 STRING MUSICIANS
- All genders and ethnicities, ages 18-30
- We will be casting 2 Violinists and 1 Violist. Must be able to bring your own instrument.
- The musicians will depict a String Quartet with one of the lead actresses of the series.
- The musicians will be pantomiming playing their instrument over a pre-recorded track.
- This role will work in interior scenes depicting a High School event at a Restaurant / Arcade.
Tentative Filming Dates
- These dates are subject to change.
- This role will work approximately 4 dates total within Monday, 3/6/23 – Tuesday, 3/21/23. Please only submit if you have a flexible schedule. If selected, we will contact you with the confirmed work dates.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each date that you are booked.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the date range listed above.
- COVID-19 testing will be required on the weekday before your scheduled work date.
- Testing will take place in Peachtree Corners, GA from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. You may test any time within this time frame.
- No outside tests are accepted.
- The test performed is a Covid-19 PCR Test.
- While at the test facility and on set, PPE must be worn.
- All possible work dates are contingent upon clearing these tests.
- You may not provide test results from another outside source. You MUST be tested by the production’s Health and Safety team.
- You must attend testing regardless of vaccination status.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $300/8 hrs each day (This is a flat rate for 8 hours. After the 8 hours, you will receive overtime of time-and-a-half.)
- Prop bump: Each performer will receive compensation of a $50 Prop Bump for providing your own instrument.
- COVID-19 testing bumps: Each performer will receive compensation of a $25 COVID-19 Testing Bump for any testing outside of a work date.
- Each performer will be paid by check through the production’s payroll company. Each performer will complete a digital voucher on the date of work for compensation. Checks will be mailed approximately 3-4 weeks after the work date.
- Please upload approximately a 60 second video of yourself playing a classical piece. You do not need to perform a full song.
- On the submission form below, please make sure to submit recent, clear, color photos.
- The photos that you submit should reflect your current look – hair color, cut, etc.
- Please take these photos standing against a solid wall with good lighting. You may use a camera phone.
- Please submit a head shot and full length body shot.
- Do not submit photos with filters, black and white photos, photos where you are wearing hats or sunglasses, and photos that do not reflect your current look, hair style, etc.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Zoltar, Season 2 – TBDP2, LLC reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.