TV SERIES ZOLTAR SEASON 2
CASTING MARCHING BAND MEMBERS
- Zoltar Season 2
- Major Streaming Service / Skydance Television / Studio Dragon
Marching Band Members
- We will be casting Marching Band Members that play the following instruments – Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Sousaphone, Trumpet, Trombone, Mellophone
- These scenes will portray the marching band in full uniform marching in a parade.
- The band members will be pantomiming playing their instrument over a pre-recorded track.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set on each work date.
- Call time (the time you are to arrive to set) will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming dates.
- We will be casting Marching Band Members ages 18-30s, all genders, all ethnicities.
Thursday, 4/20/23 – 1:00 PM
- Please expect to stay approximately 4-6 hours.
Saturday, 4/22/23 – MANDATORY WORK DATE
- You MUST be available for filming on Saturday, 4/22/23.
- You must be available for a 12 hour filming day or longer on set each day.
- Call time will not be provided until the day before the filming date. Please do not submit if you do not have open availability for the filming dates listed above.
Rate if Hired
- Background performer services: $250/12 hrs per date per performer. This is a flat rate for 12 hours of work.
- Each performer will be paid by check through the production’s payroll company. Each performer will complete a digital voucher on the date of work for compensation. Checks will be mailed approximately 3-4 weeks after the work date.
- Rehearsal Rate: Each performer will receive compensation of $150/6 hrs + $50 instrument bump for attending a rehearsal prior to the filming date.
- Gas Bump: Each performer will receive a gas bump of $25 roundtrip for each filming date in Loganville, GA.
- Instrument Bump: Each performer will receive an instrument bump of $50 for each filming date for providing your own instrument.
- Please note, Hylton Casting, LLC and the production Zoltar, Season 2 – TBDP2, LLC reserves the right to cancel any aspect of your booking (in whole or in part) at any time for any reason (including, without limitation, in connection with last minute production changes), regardless of whether you or the production has confirmed the applicable booking. If your booking is cancelled (either in whole or in part), you understand and agree that you are not entitled to any consideration in connection with such cancellation (including, without limitation, compensation, fees, reimbursement, expenses and/or other consideration). Please make sure to check your email prior to arrival to the production location for any updates. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all extras that are booked, we would like to inform you that it is our policy to overbook extras to compensate for last minute cancellations affected by weather, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances. The formula we use to derive at our booking levels, is carefully applied and as conservative as possible while still fulfilling our responsibility of ensuring the required number of extras for the producers. Therefore, a confirmation email does NOT guarantee placement. Once production is at full count, additional extras will not be signed in and therefore, will not be compensated. Extras that are signed in by production are not employed by Hylton Casting and will be compensated by the production company.
- Hylton Casting and the production are not responsible for lost or stolen items.